Who are we?
1. FAMILY - 410 Line Dancers operates as a family. A family is a group of people who want (as well as choose) to be together, embraced by a bond so powerful and strong, that tests of trials or troubles cannot breach it. Family is our foundation of support, teachers, counselors and anything else we might need, even if we have to hear the hard truth.
Family can be the coach or mentor in your corner who has pushed you to do your best since day one, has never given into your doubts, and has never given up on you.
Families are those special people we choose to help make the pressure of the many things on our shoulders lesson. There’s laughter and tears; there’s history and memories.
Family is love, even if love can be a weird thing. Family is acceptance. Sure there are disagreements and arguments, but it doesn’t go away. Family doesn’t go away, no matter how annoying at times.
Family is always there, no matter their arrival date, whether it was since birth or just recently
2. INCLUSIVE - Inclusion is involvement and empowerment, where the inherent worth and dignity of all people are recognized. 410 Line Dancers is an inclusive group that promotes and sustains a sense of belonging; we value and practice respect for the talents, beliefs, backgrounds, and ways of living of our members. We have three solid rules to ensure our environment is inclusive:
A. Students are treated with respect. A culture of inclusiveness is rooted in respect. 410 Line Dancers students must be treated with and treat others with civility and decency.
B. Students are valued for their strengths. Each student brings a unique talent and strength to our culture. 410 Line Dancers students are valued for their strengths.
C. Leaders do what is right. 410 Line Dancers is fair to all students, and the goal of the instructors is to create a trusting and open environment, and create confidence that instructors will do the right thing if/when concerns are raised.
3. PERFORMERS - 410 Line Dancers performs at minimum 8 times per year (often more). Our group performs all over the Dallas/Fort Worth area, and this year.
Our performers are comprised of the instructors and students, and our performances are not only serve to market 410 Line Dancers and our class, but also serves to build/increase confidence in our students, encourage growth within our group and within the dance community.
Our performances have received national attention. Besides appearing on television several times, producers from America’s Got Talent, So You Think You Can Dance, and World of Dance have contacted 410 Line Dancers to solicit participation in their programming.
4. 410 LINE DANCERS TV - In November of 2017, 410 Line Dancers launched 410 Line Dancers TV (or 410 TV) with the purpose of allowing the line dance community to get to know each of the choreographers and groups better.
Since then, 410 TV has become the industry leaders and a must for groups, choreographers, event organizers, and dancers to watch and participate in. It has allowed the line dance community the opportunity to become aware of each of the motivations and personalities of group leaders, promote events and showcase dances.
5. AWARD WINNING - 410 Line Dancers has been nominated for over 85 awards and has over over 35 award wins in our 5 years in business.
We have either been nominated or won an award for every aspect of our business within and outside of the line-dance community. We have been nominated or won awards in the following areas: small business, marketing, Facebook marketing, commercials, health & wellness, fitness, dance excellence, dance education, best dance troupe, best dance studio, best dance instructor, best minority owned business, best women owned business, best dance, best choreographer, and many other categories.
We are mostly proud of our students that we annually recognize with the Distinguished Dancers award…especially students that have won multiple awards, as they represent the best and brightest students in the soul line dancing industry.