Who are we?
1. FAMILY - A commitment to a foundation of support, friendship, love and acceptance.
2. INCLUSIVE - A commitment to provide a class that does not discriminate based on sex, age, creed, race, religion, or political affiliation and creates a sense of belonging, where we respect the talents, beliefs, backgrounds, and ways of living of our students.
3. PERFORMERS - 410 Line Dancers performs at minimum 8 times per year (often more). Our group performs all over the Dallas/Fort Worth area, and this year.
Our performers are comprised of the instructors and students, and our performances are not only serve to market 410 Line Dancers and our class, but also serves to build/increase confidence in our students, encourage growth within our group and within the dance community.
Our performances have received national attention. Besides appearing on television several times, producers from America’s Got Talent, So You Think You Can Dance, and World of Dance have contacted 410 Line Dancers to solicit participation in their programming.
4. 410 LINE DANCERS TV - In November of 2017, 410 Line Dancers launched 410 Line Dancers TV (or 410 TV) with the purpose of allowing the line dance community to get to know each of the choreographers and groups better.
Since then, 410 TV has become the industry leaders and a must for groups, choreographers, event organizers, and dancers to watch and participate in. It has allowed the line dance community the opportunity to become aware of each of the motivations and personalities of group leaders, promote events and showcase dances.
5. AWARD WINNING - 410 Line Dancers has been nominated for over 85 awards and has over over 35 award wins in our 5 years in business.
We have either been nominated or won an award for every aspect of our business within and outside of the line-dance community. We have been nominated or won awards in the following areas: small business, marketing, Facebook marketing, commercials, health & wellness, fitness, dance excellence, dance education, best dance troupe, best dance studio, best dance instructor, best minority owned business, best women owned business, best dance, best choreographer, and many other categories.
We are mostly proud of our students that we annually recognize with the Distinguished Dancers award…especially students that have won multiple awards, as they represent the best and brightest students in the soul line dancing industry.