Whether you're a beginner or an an advanced line dancer, you will be able to come and learn in a warm, welcoming environment of great people with great attitudes. The company focus is for the dance class to have a positive culture, which is high on being fun, inclusive, that welcomes and is accepting of everyone.
We display our slogan “NO Cliques, No Drama…just GREAT dancing!” with tremendous pride.
1. What to expect as a new participant?
* NO PARTNER NEEDED.
* Class promptly starts at 6pm. Please arrive 10-15 early to get situated. Sign-up at desk.
* This is a low to high impact dance activity. At the top of the hour, we promptly start with line dance warm up lead by the instructor, followed by a stretch.
2. Who Should Come?
* All who love to learn to line dance, all who want to get fit, people that are tired of being left on the sidelines when everyone else is line dancing, people that want to meet a wonderful group of people or people interested in having FUN.
3. CLASSROOM RULES
* No Videotaping, please.
* No loud distracting talk during instruction.
* Please turn cell phones on vibrate and leave class room for phone calls.
* Please have positive vibes
4. What to Wear / Bring?
* Shorts, t-shirt, and sneakers.
* (Water is provided)
5. Benefits of line dancing?
* Line dancing is fun, low impact & depending on your level of enthusiasm you will lose weight. It's a great way to increase your cardio while having fun.
* Improve Dance skills in line dancing after a mont