Updated: Jul 22, 2019
410 Line Dancer is the Dallas / Fort Worth area’s leading line dance company, and one of the top soul line dancing companies in the United States, which offers expert soul line dancing lessons, teaches at private events, performs, holds events, and offers products, services and dance solutions at an unbeatable price. The company explores soul line-dancing ranging from the easiest to most complex dances.
Founded, on June 30, 2014 by Marlo & Isha Hutchinson and based out of Coppell, TX, the company provides soul line-dance lessons to all, regardless of age or dance skill level, in a safe dance studio environment.
Whether you're a beginner or an an advanced line dancer, you will be able to come and learn in a warm, welcoming environment of great people with great attitudes. The company focus is for the dance class to have a positive culture, which is high on being fun, inclusive, that welcomes and is accepting of everyone.
We display our slogan “NO Cliques, No Drama…just GREAT dancing!” with tremendous pride.
1. What to expect as a new participant?
* NO PARTNER NEEDED....
* Class promptly starts at 6pm. Please arrive 10-15 early to get situated. Sign-up at desk.
* This is a low to high impact dance activity. At the top of the hour, we promptly start with line dance warm up lead by the instructor, followed by a stretch.
2. Who Should Come?
* All who love to learn to line dance, all who want to get fit, people that are tired of being left on the sidelines when everyone else is line dancing, people that want to meet a wonderful group of people or people interested in having FUN.
3. CLASSROOM RULES **
* No Videotaping, please. (private lessons are available)
* No loud distracting talk during instruction.
* Please turn cell phones on vibrate and go out of the class room for phone calls.
* Please have positive vibes
4. What to Wear / Bring?
* Shorts, t-shirt, and sneakers.
* (Water is provided)
5. Benefits of line dancing?
* Line dancing is fun, low impact and depending on your level of enthusiasm you will lose weight. It's a great way to increase your cardio while having fun.
* Improve Dance skills in line dancing after a month.